Online fraud screening and reducing chargebacks
AntiFraud service reduces chargebacks by identifing online fraud using sophisticated checking algorithm. It is best for merchants selling e-goods with immediate electronic delivery (like software, music, content, etc.) and for merchants trading overseas. Taking in account that average credit card fraud for Card-Not-Present transactions is 0.118% if you process more than $50,000 a year you can save good amount of money using this service.
How does it work?
When AntiFraud is enabled X-Cart submits non personal data about a new order to AntiFraud service server where it is processed and risk factor for the order is calculated. If risk factor exceeds specified threshold then the order is delayed for manual check (e.g. phone call to a buyer, asking for additional evidence of authenticity etc.).
Antifraud system provides a detailed report about what was suspicious in the order.
Antifraud service assesses the fraud risk factor by processing MaxMind's GeoIP/minFraud service data via our unique algorithms. The algorithms are based on our substantial experience in online credit card processing and are specially adapted to be used in X-Cart shopping cart system.
- Lower costs - reduce online fraud
- Increase sales - limit the number of legitimate purchases you turn down
- No setup fees - nothing to setup as AntiFraud is built in X-Cart
- No transactions costs - you pay once for appropriate subscription (valid during a year).
- Easy to implement - no software to maintain, so it's easy and hassle-free
- One subscription can be shared between 4 stores
- You can extend purchased subscriptions - old subscription still active? Buy a new one and get it re-filled
|3,000 requests/yr||10,000 requests/yr|
|$49.00 / year||$99.00 / year|