X-Cart and McAfee host a webinar about PCI compliance for online merchants.
- "Transparent redirect" methods (Authorize.net, BrainTree, etc)
- Loading a credit card form from PCI compliant service/software through iFrame inside shopping cart.
Is it PCI compliant?
- Is it enough to just have SSL and not store CC to be compliant?
- Is it enough just to run PCI & security scans to be compliant?
- How to host a PA-DSS certified payment software?
Director of Global Credit Card and Electronic Receipts at McAfee
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP)
- MasterCard Site Data Protection (SDP)
- American Express Data Security Operating Policy (DSOP)
- Discover Information Security and Compliance (DISC)
- National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA)
- Various International, Federal, and Local Legislation (FACTA, etc.)
X-Payments project manager, Qualiteam Software
Customer Relations department