Make more money and lower cart abandonment with Extended Validation SSL
EV SSL certificates provide the highest levels of encryption, security and trust and immediately reassure web site visitors that it is safe to conduct online transactions by turning the address bar green on next generation browsers such as Internet Explorer 7 +, FireFox 3 + and Opera 9.5 +
- Full business validated certificate
- 2048-bit industry standard SSL Certificate
- Unlimited server licenses
- 99.9% Browser coverage
- Unlimited Re-Issuance time frame
- FREE EV Corner of Trust site seal worth $<price>
- 128/256 bit encryption
- Post-Install health check
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 24/7 phone, mail and web support
- Starting at only $299.50 per year
- $250,000 Relying Party Warranty
Recognized by 99.9% of current Internet users, these SSL Certificates are an ideal way of securing your enterprise web server, intranets, extranets and web sites. The COMODO EV SSL and EV SGC SSL Certificates both come with EV Enhancer™, which ensures that the EV "green bar", the certificate holder's organization name and "Identified by COMODO" are always displayed in Internet Explorer 7 on Windowsi™ XP.
Comodo SSL Certificates Extended Features
Comodo EV SSL delivers visual verification of authenticity with the ultimate ease in deployment and maintenance. Comodo's EV SSL certificates feature:
- Green browser address bar which provides conspicuous visual verification of your site's validated identity;
- Extended validation process which makes EV certificates more difficult to obtain by online fraudsters; having one reinforces your status as a legitimate and trusted online merchant;
- Highest available levels of browser compatibility and encryption, including full support for IE7 and browsers running on Windows XP;
- Easy to upgrade and deploy with patent-pending EV Enhancer™.
What's different about EV SSL certificates?
The IE7 address bar for a site with an EV SSL certificate turns green, verifying the authenticity and identity of the business. Research proves that this competitive advantage translates into reduced visitor abandonment, improved conversions, higher revenue per transaction and higher lifetime customer value.
Extended Validation will only be given to online businesses that can be verified through secure authentication processes that meet the extended validation guidelines established by the CA/Browser Forum.
Starting at only $299.50 per year, Comodo EV SSL is one of the most affordable SSL certificates available on the market today, while our warranty level covers all business-critical websites. To avoid the hassle of renewing SSL certificates annually, we also offer a two year option at a discount.
Browser ubiquity should be a key element when choosing an SSL provider. EV SSL certificates are compatible with 99.9% of current Internet users' browsers. This makes EV SSL an equally trusted but more economical solution to certificates from our competitors.
Highest Level of Security
Comodo EV SSL certificates support 256 bit encryption levels and are signed with 2048 bit signatures - in compliance with US Government's National Institute for Standards and Technology's post recommendations for SSL root key strength.
Industry Leading Expert Support
Every SSL certificate from Comodo comes with our widely-acclaimed customer care. As a valued SSL customer you can rely on both telephone and email support for assistance when applying for, installing or using your SSL Certificate.
Free EV Corner of Trust Site Seal
Each Comodo EV SSL Certificate comes with a FREE EV TrustLogo worth $119.
By giving your customers real-time identity assurance via simple "Point-to-Verify" technology, Comodo trustmark authenticates your online identity and gives your customers the confidence to buy from your site.