We are glad to announce that the new X-Cart v4.5.2 and X-Payments v1.0.5 are available now for downloading in the “File area” section in your HelpDesk account at https://secure.x-cart.com
Also, X-Cart v4.5.2 can be downloaded at https://www.x-cart.com/download.html.
New features & modules:
- PayPal Access – this built-in module enables your customers to sign in to your store quickly and securely using their PayPal login credentials. If you accept a lot of orders by PayPal it should be a very good idea to enable PayPal Access in your store as it decreases cart abandonment. Also, by integrating with PayPal Access, you get instant access to more than 100,000,000 PayPal customers from all over the world.
- iFrame One-step checkout for X-Payments – now your customers don’t see an extra step to enter credit card details with X-Payments v1.0.5. Credit card form from X-Payments is loaded within iframe in X-Cart’s one step checkout and everything is PCI compliant. This new feature works in X-Cart v4.5.2 integrated with X-Payments v1.0.5. Using older versions? Upgrade!
- Integration with ACH Federal, a complete on-line and live platform that provides a flexible and functional system to allow your customers the opportunity to pay for goods and services using the convenience of e-check.
- New cart page design for Ideal Comfort skin – apart from a brand new design for the cart page, it integrates Wishlist with jquery jcarousel feature at your cart page.
- Integration with Lexity Live, a free real-time analytics tool that lets you see who is in your store NOW, what pages they are viewing, which products they are putting in the shopping cart, and more.
Besides the above, X-Cart v4.5.2 comes with minor improvements, bug fixes and code optimizations.
For the detailed changes description see the CHANGELOG file included into the distribution package.