Best eCommerce Apps to Optimize Your Store Today
Here at X-Cart, we know that there are always opportunities to improve and grow your store in order to help you stand out from your competition. When was the last time you took a step back to look at your store and shopping experience? Is your store performing at its best? Is there anything to improve to grow your business faster?
Dive in to find creative solutions paired with the best eCommerce apps and services to optimize your online store in order to capitalize on this eCommerce boom.
Improve Your Checkout
Increase your conversions by offering your clients a safe, fast, and overall positive checkout experience. Apart from a trustworthy payment gateway and credit card processor, consider adding one or more fast checkout methods.
- PayPal Checkout is the new and improved option from PayPal, with a single dashboard where you can manage payments, payouts, build advanced reports, and more.
- Apple Pay® is one of the most popular eCommerce mobile payment systems. Add the ability to accept mobile payments in your eCommerce store or mobile app and watch the conversion rates increase instantly.
- Amazon Pay is another way to streamline your shopping experience. It allows your customers to use any payment method associated with their Amazon account.
Streamline Internal Processes
When you don’t have to handle the workflow manually, you have the time and resources to focus on actually growing your business.
- ShipStation is a whole ecosystem that you can use for fulfillment, shipping, order tracking, and more. It integrates seamlessly with all popular shipping carriers and offers discounted shipping rates.
- Avalara has been offering their services to eCommerce businesses for many years and we are proud to be partnered with them. Their services can help you streamline and simplify sales tax calculation, filing reports, tax exemptions, and much more. They’re even offering a 60-day trial for X-Cart users!
- Mandrill is the best service for automating all kinds of transactional emails and admin notifications.
Explore Additional Sales Channels
Even if you have a steady online store, exploring other sales channels makes a lot of sense if you want to grow your business. With X-Cart’s apps and integrations, you can manage all your sales channels in a single place, without having to run each of them separately. Just make sure you set up real-time inventory sync to avoid situations where orders are coming in and you are out of stock.
- Seller Labs PRO is an all-in-one platform that has helped thousands of merchants sell successfully on Amazon. Offering your products or services wherever your clients shop is always a good idea.
- eBay Integration is an X-Cart add-on that allows you to manage your eBay listings right from your X-Cart backend. It also seamlessly syncs the two systems.
- Multi-channel sync for eBay, Amazon, Walmart, and Etsy allows you to automatically sync inventory across these platforms and your eCommerce store. It is important to keep the inventory and prices up-to-date in all systems.
Redesign and Improve Navigation
Just by refreshing the design and navigation in your store, you increase the chances of conversion. Plus, the Google algorithm loves it when you update your website regularly and sends more traffic your way.
- Banner System is an app that allows adding banner rotations to any part of your website to attract attention to particular products or special offers. In addition to this app, you may order our custom banner creation services.
- Design Themes allow you to update your store look and feel quickly and without any coding. They are designed to work well on desktop and mobile devices. Choose from a range of ready-made themes in our App Store or order professional custom design by X-Cart.
- CloudSearch is a user-friendly, AI-based search and filtering tool that improves online shopping experience for your customers. Adding a smart search alone is a proven way to increase conversions by up to 10%.
Communicate With Your Clients and Provide Social Proof
Provide excellent customer service by being there for your clients when and where they need it. Ask for their feedback, communicate via social media channels, and be in touch via email.
- Mailchimp is the world’s leading marketing automation platform. If you don’t use it for email marketing, you should give it a shot. Even with advanced automations, you can build personalized emails and use them for upselling, asking for feedback, and recovering abandoned carts.
- Messages is an X-Cart add-on that allows both the admin and a customer to start a conversation related to a particular order or product. The smart notification system won’t let you miss a message. This add-on works well with single-seller stores and multi-vendor marketplaces.
- Shopper Approved Reviews integrates your online store with your Shopper Approved account to show your rating and reviews on your website as well as in Google SERP for better visibility.
Head over to X-Cart App Store for more add-ons and integrations!
Anastasia has over 8 years of experience in the eCommerce industry. Having been a Customer Care agent in the past, she knows exactly what eCommerce merchants' needs are, and uses her knowledge in Marketing to bring value to the community by sharing her thoughts on relevant topics.