Find the X‑Cart edition that’s right for your business
- Responsive Design. Theme Tweaker with Color Schemes
- Product Options and Combinations. Custom Product Attributes
- Cloud Search
- Featured Products and Bestsellers
- SEO-Friendly Catalog
- Social Commerce Sharing
- International and Multilingual Support
- REST API
- Webmaster mode
- 75+ Payment gateways
- Free Edition featuresAll featuresProduct Variants
- Downloadable Products
- File Attachments
- Cross-Sales, On Sale and New Arrival Products
- Discount Coupons and Volume Discounts
- Sign-in Via Social Media (Facebook or Google)
- Product Filters
- Feature Comparison
- Free Shipping
- Product reviews
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Access Levels and Memberships
- Order Editor
- Content Delivery Network
- Business Edition featuresAll featuresThe module can work in two different modes: Warehouse/Vendors as separate shops.WarehouseThe goods are shipped from a single place, so admin specifies the single ship-from address, configures shipping methods and rates. The shipping method is selected by buyer once per checkout. All orders are managed by administrator.The vendors have «read-only» access to the orders containing their goods.
- Vendors as separate shopsVendors have their own ship-from addresses and setup shipping methods. If the cart contains goods from several vendors, the products are grouped by vendor, and buyer selects shipping method for each group separately, and only after that proceed with payment. After payment, several orders are created, with the vendors seeing the orders, containing their goods only.The vendors manage their orders: edit, change statuses, add tracking info
- In both modes:Buyer pays just once: for the entire order, even it contains the goods by many vendorsAdmin defines the commissions for prоvidersPayments can be sent directly to providers via PayPal Adaptive PaymentsThe vendors can create products, add coupons and discounts for their products
- Multivendor featuresAll featuresAbandoned Cart Reminder
- Banner System
- Exit offers
- Loyalty Program
- WordPress integration
- Infinite Scroll
- Flyout Categories menu
- Rich Google Search Results
- Shop By Brand
- Call For Price
- Customer Satisfaction
- My Wishlist
- 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO SAAS:CloudSearch
- PLUS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:Premium Support
- X‑Cart Installation
Try our Classic Solution
Questions and Answers
Do you charge any transaction fees?
No. We do not have any transaction fees.
What about lifetime license and upgrades?
Commercial Editions (Business, Multivendor, Ultimate): The price includes a lifetime license and one year of free access to new versions. After the first year, if you want to keep receiving the upgrades, you will need to pay the annual subscription fee. A special lower rate is available within one month after expiration of your access to upgrades, after that a regular rate applies. If you don’t subscribe to the upgrades, you may still use your lifetime license as long as you need, however the store will be «frozen» in its current state.
Free Edition: You’re getting a lifetime license and free core upgrades within this package.
|X-Cart Edition||License Price||Access to upgrades:||Access to upgrades:|
Can I purchase other services AFTER ordering X-Cart?
You bet! If you originally purchased X-Cart without ordering additional services, you can always add on services later.
If I only purchase one X-Cart license, am I able to use it for more than one website?
Sorry, but no. You will need to purchase a license for each site you build with X-Cart. View our licensing agreement here for more information.
If I purchase an X-Cart product, can I upgrade to a different edition in the future?
Absolutely! If you exchange your license, we will deduct the price of your original product from the cost of the new edition. Just, contact us
I have several different domain names pointing to the same site. Do I need to purchase multiple licenses?
No. You can have several different domain names pointing to the same site with the same content under one license. Read an explanation of the ONE-LICENSE-ONE-STORE RULE at Appendix B