Find the X-Cart Classic edition that’s right for your business
- Built-in Responsive Design skin
- Product Options and Combinations
- Downloadable Products
- Bestsellers and Featured products
- Cross-selling/Upselling & Related Products
- Coupons & Special Offer Tools
- SEO-Friendly Catalog
- MailChimp Integration
- Predictive Search
- Facebook Store App
- International and Multilingual Support
- Advanced Order Management
- Basic Customer Reviews
- Affiliate Partner Program
- Access Levels and Memberships
- Gold featuresAll featuresNew Arrivals, On Sale and Previously Ordered Products
- Banner System
- Sign-in Via Social Media (Facebook, Google etc.) Powered by Janrain.com
- Advanced Customer Reviews
- Multiple Currencies
- Custom order statuses
- Email Account Activation
- Email Product Notifications for Customers
- Gold Plus featuresAll featuresMultiple Vendors
- Separate Vendor Back-End
- Separate Vendor Shipping & Tax Rates
- Product Wizard
- Feature Comparison
- One-Year Support
Create your online store with our newest platform
Questions and Answers
Do you charge any transaction fees?
No. We do not have any transaction fees.
Can I purchase other services AFTER ordering
You bet! If you originally purchase
What about lifetime license and upgrades?
The price includes a lifetime license and one year of free access to new versions. After the first year, if you want to keep receiving the upgrades, you will need to pay the annual subscription fee. If you don’t subscribe to the upgrades, you may still use your lifetime license as long as you need, however the store will be “frozen” in its current state.
|X-Cart Edition||License Price||Access to upgrades:|
If I only purchase one
X-Cart license, am I able to use it for more than one website?
Sorry, but no. You will need to purchase a license for each site you build with
If I purchase an
X-Cart product, can I upgrade to a different edition in the future?
Absolutely! If you exchange your license, we will deduct the price of your original product from the cost of the new edition. Check license exchange pricing here.
I have several different domain names pointing to the same site. Do I need to purchase multiple licenses?
No. You can have several different domain names pointing to the same site with the same content under one license. Read an explanation of the ONE-LICENSE-ONE-STORE RULE at Appendix B