Choose the plan that’s right for you
- Looking to get the biggest bang for your buck?
- Then this option is right for you. Choose your favorite design from our x-cellent collection of templates.
- You can select any template for your business, no matter what theme it represents.
- Need assistance with template selection and further adaptation? Please contact us.
- None of the existing templates suits your needs? Would you like to have a unique custom-made website design?
- Creation a unique custom-made design tailored to your online store needs by our talented designers
- Unlimited revisions of the design concept until you are satisfied with the result
- Converting of approved mockups into a custom mobile-friendly skin for your store
- Have a design you love or want to create your own?
- Just send us your original design – we will work our magic and turn it into an X-Cart online store faster than you can say “abracadabra.”
- Converting your design into a custom skin for your store
- Custom element/features implementation, if needed
- Making your design mobile-friendly
Have a website you already love?
Converting design mockups (graphics) into skin (skin files) for X-Cart
It’s x-ceedingly simple for us to seamlessly integrate your X-Cart storefront with your current website. Requires no changes to your software or navigation
Responsive design – base from $959
The mobile web is here, are you ready? A half of global Internet traffic comes from the mobile devices. Are you sure that you aren’t losing customers right now?
Responsivize your website with us. We can and will make it truly cross-browser and cross-platform – be it a free or commercial skin of ours, a ready-made 3rd party X-Cart template or a unique custom design
Retina ready – $43.00 / hour
Your web site is suffering now. Your customers are suffering right at the moment if you are not retina ready. Over 200 million users have already purchased these high-res Apple devices with this sharper screen feature, another thousand or two is purchasing it while you’re reading, and at least 5 of them are browsing your site now, seeing all its little sins
And just like you, we’re willing to help them enjoy their shopping experience in your online store: adjust the graphics of your website, making it Retina compatible for Apple, yet keeping page load time down for other devices
Graphics creation – $43.00 / hour
You name it, we can create just about any additional design element you need for your online store or print collateral, including:
- Navigation Buttons
- Business Cards
- Background Textures
XMas decoration services – $43.00 / hour
You can make your customers happier with special Christmas Gift Certificate and Gift Cart. Change your e-mail notification to Christmas notification for holiday season and replace your Facebook cover banner with the “Merry Christmas” one
Branding Services – packages from $860
Beyond your website, we can assist you in building an amazing brand to make you stand out from your competitors and stay top-of-mind with potential customers. Services include logo development and corporate stationery including letterhead, business cards, envelopes and labels.
W3C Standards Compliance Service – from $995
Ensure your online store is being properly read and interpreted by all major web browsers and improve search engine ranking with W3C compliance. Put our deep knowledge to work for you when we check your site for compliance with all major W3C standards. Compliance with the major W3C standards gives your website a number of important benefits. The most significant advantages derived from W3C compliance are:
Website accessibility and compatibility (your store will be properly read and interpreted by all major web browsers)
Search Engine Optimization (reduction of the excessive code within the website; better indexability, compact keyword placement, etc.)
You can test your site at http://validator.w3.org/checklink. You only need to enter the URL of your store, and the service will check and report about the pages of your store. This is quite enough to decide whether you need to bring your store into the compliance with the W3C standards