Google Core Vitals Updates: Are You Ready?
If you have your own website, you need to drop everything and pay attention. Big updates are coming to Google Core Vitals and how they apply to your SEO rank.
This month, Google is making changes to how they rank websites, putting increased importance on what they call “Core Web Vitals.”
Google’s goal with these updates is to put a higher prominence on the page experience for the end users. When was the last time you were on a website where an ad loaded and you were suddenly on a completely different part of the page? It happens more often than you think, especially when it comes to the mobile experience.
Now, Google Core Vitals are nothing to panic about, but you should be taking action. Check out our webinar replay below for actionable advice and what these updates mean for your website and your business.
- A Technical SEO Guide to Advanced Core Web Vitals Optimization
- Core Web Vitals and SEO
- Understanding Google Page Experience | Google Search Central
- 5 ways to improve your Core Web Vitals • Yoast
- Google postpones page experience update rollout
- Core Web Vitals & Page Experience FAQs – Google Search Central Community
- The Critical Role of Search and Maximizing a Seamless Customer Experience
- 12 Hacks to Optimize Customers’ Average Time on Page (2021)
Caroline Powell is an Event Manager, Partner Specialist, and Marketing Expert at DISQO. Managing events from creation to completion, she has experience in marketing campaigns, advertising, blog writing, directing a team, and ensuring the events' success through nurture endeavors.