Information We CollectIf You choose to use Products or Services, we may require You to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the Sites. Once You register on the Site, You are no longer anonymous to us. We collect and store the following information:
- Email address, physical contact information, and financial information;
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Sites and ad data (all through cookies - You can take steps to disable cookies on Your browser, however this is likely to affect Your ability to use Sites);
- Remote access codes to your server (we ask for this information if You register for a service that could not be provided without having such information);
- Discussion board posts and other messages, including correspondence between us and You; and
- General information regarding the Products or Services You have registered to receive.
- Credit card information;
- Access codes to providers of payment processing services;
- Access codes to providers of domain registration services; and
- Any information about your own clients.
Our Use of Your InformationWe use Your personal information to:
- provide Products and Services;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify users' identity and the information users provide;
- encourage safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- customize users' experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of Products or Services;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- provide customer service; and
- perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
Our Disclosure of Your InformationWe do not sell or rent Your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without Your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of Products or Services to our users. These service providers are under confidentiality agreements with us;
- law enforcement or other government officials in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of law, or as otherwise required by law