Drive Traffic & Convert Sales: Pulling the Right Levers
Drive Traffic & Convert Sales: Pulling the Right Levers originally aired live on Wednesday, July 23, 2021. Information provided was up to date as of that time.
One of the hardest things about growing your business is driving traffic to your website to convert into sales. Shoppers can’t buy what they can’t find or what they don’t know they’re looking for.
What are the different levers you can pull to drive more traffic to your website? Once they’re there, how can you get browsers to turn into buyers?
Types of Traffic
- Paid Media – This includes things like Paid Search, Social Media Ads, Demand Side Platform Ads, and purchased email lists.
- Earned Media – You can earn traffic through avenues like SEO content, social media (likes and shares), and reviews on popular websites.
- Owned Media – This is anything you’ve created. Things like mobile apps, content, videos, emails, etc.
Remember, getting someone to convert is not a linear plan. Potential customers will go through your funnel, interacting with different assets and avenues along the way. This is where knowing your buyer personas really comes into play.
- Get your FREE Basic SEO Audit
- How Do You Write a Good Product Description? 8 Crucial Ingredients from X-Cart
- The Critical Role of Search and Maximizing a Seamless Customer Experience
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google Analytics Enhanced eCommerce
- How to Create an Outstanding Content Strategy For eCommerce
- 8 Surefire Ways to Improve Ecommerce Conversion Rates
- 16 Tested Easy Ways to Decrease Online Shopping Cart Abandonment
- How to Create A Buyer Persona [Template + Examples]
Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter to Get Expert-Backed Tips Straight Into Your InboxOne email a week, we promise.
Caroline Powell is the Marketing and Events Coordinator at Seller Labs. She is an experienced and organized Marketing Coordinator focused in virtual and in-person events, email marketing, and project management. Managing events from creation to completion, she has experience in marketing campaigns, advertising, blog writing, directing a team, and ensuring the events' success through nurture endeavors.