X-Cart 5.2.13: hot-fix release
X-Cart 5.2.13 is a non-scheduled release focused on fixing bugs. Having released X-Cart 5.2.12 we’ve got several complaints, which helped us to reveal issues and errors showing up in some particular cases. Please update your stores to 5.2.13 to protect them from these issues:
- errors affecting stores hosted on servers with PHP 5.3;
- re-disabled modules right after enabling during the store upgrade, and these modules’ data is removed from the database;
- clean URLs related issues resulting in redirect loops;
- issues caused by the large array of serialized data saved in session_cells table in the database;
- images duplication during import.
You can find the list of fixes and updates in X-Cart 5 Changelog. Update to 5.2.13 will appear in all stores within a day.
Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter to Get Expert-Backed Tips Straight Into Your InboxOne email a week, we promise.
Anna Shvetsova has over 8 years of experience in the eCommerce industry, making her way from a Customer Care Agent to a Marketing Coordinator to a QA specialist, where she is now. She has a lot of knowledge to share with the merchants and eCommerce business owners, and she enjoys doing it in blog.