26 Apr 2007, – Qualiteam Software company, a software development company specializing in e-commerce and online shopping solutions, released v4.1.7 of X-Cart, shopping cart software used in more than 111 countries worldwide by thousands of web-masters and online merchants.
The major improvements over previous versions are:
- New face of X-Cart – the “Light & Lucid” skin comes now with every X-Cart v4.1.7+ package.
- Certified integration with PayPal Website Payments Pro US, the all-in-one online payment processing solution by PayPal.
- Integration with PayPal Website Payments Pro UK (awaiting certification by PayPal UK).
- Built-in integration with Google Analytics. Google Analytics provides merchants with powerful instruments for analyzing site visitors demographics, improving search engine marketing strategies and tracking the achievement of e-commerce goals.
- DHL has been added to the list of shipping carriers supported by Shipping Label Generator module. Now the module allows to automatically create the shipping labels for orders shipped by DHL as well as for orders shipped by UPS and USPS.
Additionally, the new release brings a number of minor improvements. The most significant are:
- Built-in integration with Quantum Payment Gateway by CDG Commerce.
- The processing of 3D Secure payments (Verified-by-Visa and MasterCard Secure Code) via Protx VSP Direct API.
- Updated AccessPoint, MultiCards, CyberSource, Nochex and TripleDeal payment modules now reflect the most recent changes in the API of these payment gateways.
- UPS OnLine Tools module updated: UPS negotiated rates and handling fee support added.
- Froogle/GoogleBase module updated.
- HTML Editor module now supports Mozilla & Firefox for MacOS.
- PayPal Pro PayFlow Edition payment module added (for UK merchants).
- Ability to specify different packaging types for FedEx Express and Ground added.
- CAPTCHA added on news subscription page.
Detailed list of changes is available in the CHANGELOG file inside the Private Members Area.
About Qualiteam Software
Established in 1998, Qualiteam Software is now one of the worlds leading providers of e-Commerce software solutions. Software created by Qualiteam powers tens of thousands of online stores and e-Commerce websites in 111 countries all over the world. Qualiteam is focused on delivering products that create a solid infrastructure for e-business and have both B2C and B2B value. Ongoing support, integration services and consultations are provided to make sure customers derive maximum benefit when using Qualiteam products. Qualiteam Software is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus, with partner company offices in Ulyanovsk, Russia. For more information, visit https://www.x-cart.com