We’ve recently come back from the United States, where we could see, yet again, that our meetups are truly effective and rewarding. Tons of feedback, fruitful contacts and a number of fresh ideas — that’s what we’ve got there and what makes us carry on.
This time, X-Cart team is heading to the United Kingdom to arrange a Meetup in the very heart of London in a cafe on the roof of Amazon’s office a wonderful place with amazing view.
Come to our networking event to meet X-Cart team in person and get answers to absolutely all your questions about X-Cart:
- Be the first to know X-Cart destiny
Discuss future prospects with our top managers face-to-face and share your own vision of X-Cart growth.
- Meet our partner Amazon Payments
Hear how Pay with Amazon can help X-Cart merchants to bring the Amazon buying experience to your business.
- Tell us about your pains and sticking points
Is there anything that bothers you much? Support service, updating modules, design changes… Feel free to discuss it with X-Cart team members. They are always ready to help.
- Get instant access to X-Cart hints and tips
Head of X-Cart support & hosting Alexander Dyachkov has prepared cool tricks for speeding up your store and a lot of other useful things. Intrigued?
- Meet X-Cart users and developers to exchange experience Learn how other people use X-Cart to resolve their business cases. Strong positive emotions and new useful contacts guaranteed.
We are sure, everybody will remain pleased. More information about our sponsors, agenda and attendees is coming soon. Stay tuned!